What if. . .

Friday, May 14, 2010

Character naming - part 2?

I was thinking about a prevoious post of mine, on character naming, more specifically about Bliradella tifanreta and Jack. You could pull two completely different names like those off if there was a large enough difference in their stations in life. (How ever, I would advise a slightly less ridiculous name, for the sake of your reader)

That's what I adore about our world, no matter how much we mess it up, there will always be interesting cultures. Take India, in example. The caste system is rather inspiring. Or Mongolia, or just about any culture you want. Mix and match to your heart's desire, just remembering to keep a bit of logic and reality included.


I feel like I've forgotten something. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you found the above post interesting and have something to say about it - please leave a comment after the beep.