What if. . .

Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 and other things . . .

Ah, the smell of a new year. I guess I expected to feel different, now that it's 2010, and in a way, I do and I don't. Strange.

To those of you who were able to see the moon New Year's Eve, I envy you. Do you have any idea how rare an actual blue moon on New Year's eve is? All I could see were clouds that night. T_T

On to the next order of business.

I have been spending waaay more time than is probably healthy hanging around the website http://www.etsy.com/ *nervous laugh* I'm not old enough to buy anything, but I love looking at all the designs, they really do inspire me. It's kind of what inspired me to add some steampunk themes to my novels, so I'm figuring out lots of little technical details and getting to know the characters better as I go.
Resolutions have been made and broken, as usual. The only one that I'm guaranteed to completely succeed with is "Expand horizons and stretch to live beyond the box." That's right, live beyond that dreaded box, not just in thought.
How have all of you been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you found the above post interesting and have something to say about it - please leave a comment after the beep.