What if. . .

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A little help would be lovely.

Alright. It has been brought to my attention by a certain someone that the name Shin-ti could be interpreted as Shi'ite, and that it could be seen as me taking sides of something that I probably don't want to take sides on.
So, I'm trying thinking up new names for the Shin-ti. That's where you come in.
What name would you give a band of the best H'carian warriors, the ones that guard the queen, and serve her and only her? The very best of the best, her personal little army to do her dirty work for her? These warriors kill entire villages, sneak into places, kill innocents in the name of H'car and war.
Well?
Please note that at best, Shin-ti was a working title for them, and if you and I cannot think of a good name, I shall simply keep on using Shin-ti. There really is no pressure.

4 comments:

  1. You could just spell it differently. Or I could keep thinking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good suggestion, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IMHO, the Shin'ti sounds fine the way it is. I could be wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your opinion, Matt. I agree with you, that the name Shin-ti sounds fine the way it is, but I am always open to new suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you found the above post interesting and have something to say about it - please leave a comment after the beep.