What if. . .

Friday, September 04, 2009

'ello.

The girl looks around the blog, pokes head into closet.
"Wow. Big place, we can put the desk in that corner, the chest over there, by the window. . . Oh, hello." She waves, smiling. "Don't mind me, I'm just setting up shop. What shop? Why, I 've moved in. If you want, dig through that chest, I know I put the chocolate pot somewhere. . .
"We're all mad here."

I think it was the Cheshire Cat what said that, or something along those lines. It fits.

Welcome, by the way. Now if you don't mind, I'm off to do some exploring. . . "


4 comments:

  1. Keris Emily! Nice to see you're blogging (silly word!) as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Abby. =)
    Yes, I'm blogging. (I agree, silly word)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop infringing on my space! Didn't you know that I had a corner on the blogging market?

    Seriuosty though, I like both blogs,
    Rock on girls.


    Rock4ever95
    the Liberal Rocker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allow me to point out that I am not infringing on your space. Don't worry; your "corner" is relatively safe, for now.
    Glad you do.
    Rock on.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you found the above post interesting and have something to say about it - please leave a comment after the beep.